Thursday, January 15, 2015

Monday January 5, 2015

Wow, this last week was a good week. my companion and I worked very, very hard.  The assistants to the president came and did splits with us this week. And boy did I sure learn a lot of good stuff.  I realized that I could be a way better missionary than I am.  So I really kicked some things into gear, and I have been working very very hard. This last week was cool because it was the new year and I set some goals for the year!  I am super excited for this year.  Thinking about it, it possibly could be one of the most eventful years of my life.  So I thought it would be very important to make some good goals to keep things in order. Hahah  But it was a very enjoyable experience to set goals.  My companion and I are absolutely determined to find the CHOSEN. So we have been teaching as many people as we can get to stop in the streets. It has actually been very enjoyable and it makes us feel more successful as missionaries when it comes to the purpose of inviting ALL to come unto Christ! I feel like I have so much to work on and to get better at before I end the mission and I am just going to work as much as I can to get better everyday. I love the work! I am so greatful for the atonement and to be able to repent of my mistakes cause I have and make so so many. I love this church! I love Christ`s gospel! Thank you so much family and friends for all of your love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment