Monday, January 19, 2015

Alright so my new sector Coyhaique is just the sickest thing! Our branch has got 6 missionaries! 4 of us live in one house and it is just super super fun! The missionaries here are very obedient, and they all work very hard! The local leadership also is just amazing! The people here are working! It is so nice to be here! The day I got here the distrit president and his whole family showed up at our house at night, and gave me a warm welcome to the area, and a huge cake! It made me feel so good and so excited to work here!  In February we are going to be having a baptism! So that is super sick!  Everything here is just wonderful!  I love it! The only thing bad is that the water heater here doesn't work so I have had to take cold showers every morning!!!!! Oooooooooo and that is cold! But I'm starting to get used to it. And yes I have already tried to fix it. But I can't.  I just figure, for all the wonderful things that I enjoy here it is worth it to have to take cold showers and get leukemia. Hahaha. My companion is super cool! He is from Goodyear Arizona!  We are going to be working super hard.  He just might be my last companion here in the mission!  Anyways, everything here is just wonderful! I'm just loving the mission!  This last week we started to teach a less active family that says that only one missionary has ever gotten them to come back to church. Well, it looks like the spirit got to them becuase they attended church yesterday! hahaha.  Anyways, everything is super good here! Love you all!  Thanks for all the support and love! 

Elder Beals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment