Friday, August 22, 2014

August 4, 2014

Okay, so this week has been so, so, so, so, so crazy. I can't even believe it!  There is so much work to do I had no clue!  Alright, Im going to give you a brief overview of what happened since the day I started as a zone leader. 

Wednesday - Cambios.  I traveled to Valdivia for two and a half hours to do cambios for about three different zones. It lasted the whole day.  When we were just about finished with everything in the bus terminal. My companion realized that his backpack had been stolen with a bunch of legal info, a camera, pin drive and zone info. We got home super late after going to the police, (they didnt do anything) and watching the bus cameras in the security department to see who stole it. (they didnt do anything) Then we traveled to my sector in Lanco  for another hour and a half. 

Thursday, we had a pretty normal day preaching in our sector and everything. But then we had to travel to Osorno because we had to be there for leadership training with the president on Friday. So we left at about seven, and got there super late. I didn't get much sleep because, I had to sleep in my sleeping bag, on a cement floor with only a thin carpet over the top. Actually better said.... I didn't sleep at all. 

Friday - All day leadership conference. It was very inspirational indeed. Actually one of the most inspirational things I have ever done or seen in my life. I have now built up whatever faith in the world from the meeting. But, non the less, it lasted all day and consumed so much energy. Then, that same night we traveled back to our sector.  We were so lucky to have made it back to our sector because there were no buses. But, somehow we found one. Still don't know how.... Needless to say, I slept very hard that night. 

Saturday - Normal day. But in the morning we had another conference with our district leaders. 

Sunday - Normal Sunday. But in just about every lesson I had to do everything in the world to keep my eyes open.

Monday - today. We traveled to Valdivia again, for about one and a half hours, to do my second visa, but everything was shut down, because the power went out..... So I have to return tomorrow. 

Tomorrow - I will be going to Valdivia.... again. Then to a district meeting in a place called Los Lagos. Which is  another hour from Valdivia, then return to my sector....... 3 hours. 

Wednesday - Meeting/conference with our president in Villarrica... my previous sector which is three hours north. 

SUPER LOCO... I have never in my life been so tired.  Yet I have so much energy and desire to do the work. I absolutely have grown so much and now have such a strong love for the work.  It is unbelievable. my companion is the most humble  missionary in the mission and we work so hard. I love the mision so, so, so much right now!!! 

Anyways, sorry I don't have  a ton of time to write but I love you all.  Thank you for everything!  

No comments:

Post a Comment