Monday, June 30, 2014

Alright, well this last week was absolutly a different week. It went by super slow, but yet so freaking fast it is super crazy! This last week my companion and I have been doing the things in the mission that nobody here does. But really, it's what every missionary should be doing.  My companion is so receptive to living the mission how we are supposed to, and we have been stiving to be missionaries EXACTLY how preach my gospel teaches. So as of recently we have been working so, so, so good together and we have had so, so, so, so, so, so, so much success and everyday has been ABSOLUTLY FULL of MIRACLES it is unreal! I wouldn't even know where to start! My perspective of the mission and of life has changed almost 180 degrees this last week. My understanding of the gospel has changed and the way I view the people is super crazy as well.  It's all changing! This last week we had a baptism, so that was cool! But i didn't have any part in his conversion..... Hahah. This Wednesday, (also my birthday if you forgot. cause I forgot until this morning) we are going to meet our new president and his wife! President Obeso! El es mejicano! so we will see what happens! I am both super nervous but also excited! 

Anyways, I dont have anytime left so I have to go now! but I love you so much! Thank you for all that you do for me! Tell everyone I said hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment