Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday July 7, 2014


Alright, well this last week was a good week. It went by really, really fast! I can't even believe that I am 20 years old! Time has gone by so fast! I remember when I turned 19 in the mission and I thought that my 20th birthday would never come! Hahah, and now its gone! My companion was sick on my birthday and so we were in the house all day! But whatever! 

My companion and I are working super super hard and everything is passing super fast. We have been struggling a little bit in finding new investigators but that is definitely something that we are going to be focusing on this next week! Maybe you guys did some things that worked in your missions for finding people that worked good? I would love to hear about them!" Thank you so, so, so much for the birthday wishes! I am really so grateful for all the support that I have here in the mission! 

We have an investigator that we are teaching right now. And man satan is working hard against us! She has a husband and a daughter that are both members.  they are less active but super receptive and 100 percent willing to go to church but lack motivation! We have been working a lot with the mom and we have been reading the book of mormon a lot with her. She now believes that it is true and everything, but we are just struggling to help her see that knowing that the book of mormon is true means EVERYTHING is true! So that has been a little difficult! The other day she made me a cake for my birthday.  

Not much happened this last week. Like I said we are struggling a little bit with having investigators so we have to get to work finding new people to teach but we have been following preach my gospel exactly and we have been seeing grand miracles! So I know the Lord will bless us and that we will start to see some things! 

Anyways, love you all! thank you so, so, s,o so much for everything! Love you tons!  

No comments:

Post a Comment