Monday, June 30, 2014

Wednesday June 25, 2014


Well this week has been a bit of a crazy week! I have been so so so busy that I have to write my emails today becuase the week was just so dang crazy! I am now in a city called villarrica and it is absolutly beautiful here! More beautiful than any other part of my mission that I have been in. It is also the most northern part of the mission. But it is FREEZING cold here! I am in a branch of about 50 people. So that is a lot nicer! But man my district is full of new challanges that I have never seen before. I have a district full of sisters that are a little bit on the rebelious side. and I have to change them all! But today I had a meeting with them and I can already see that changes that are starting to take place in their hearts! So I am super excited for the challenges and the results that we are going to see at the end of the cambio! My new companion is super sick as well! He is new in the mission and he is Chilean! I really get along with Chileans.  So it's pretty sick!  He is also my first native companion! Today, we have a baptism, so that is pretty sick. And It looks like we are going to be having a ton of success this next cambio! My sector is so so beautiful that I will be having to send lots of photos! There is a volcano here that supposedly errupts every 10 years but hasn't for the last 25 so it could be going off here any second. The mission has been talking alot about emergency preparedness lately so...... who knows? 

Also these last couple of days we got permission to watch the world cup with investigators and less actives for the games that Chile plays and it has been so, so, so much fun! I didn't think I would ever be so much into soccer but it gets intense sometimes. 

My spanish is getting super super good. My last companion thought the whole time we were together that I was Chilean! Hahah, so that's good! 

Yesterday we said goodbye to our mission president back in Valdivia.  And man I can't lie, I broke some tears. he was a good man! We also got to give sister Rappleye a hug. I felt like I was hugging my mom! It made me a little home sick! But anyways! Everything is going good here in the mission! I am learning so much and changing so, so, so very much.  But I feel like I am becoming more and more like christ everyday! 

Love you mom and dad! thank you for everything! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment