Monday, June 9, 2014


Wow, this week has been a crazy week but also a very good one. This last week I have been sick almost all week, but I am better now. Yesterday, my companion and I got a phone call from the AP's telling us my companion has to pack up his bags and be at the bus terminal in an hour for an emergency transfer! So now I've got a new companion from El Salvador and he is super, super.  But I mean he's a super cool guy!!!!!! 

My recent convert is doing super, super good! He just today came to lunch with us and he is going to go out with us tomorrow to go and visit with a friend he wants us to teach! He is such a crazy but super cool guy!

This last sunday we had probably the most spiritual sacrament that we have had the whole time I have been here. Because it was the farewell of a missionary. The first one in like 10 years for this ward! So that was super wonderful and I have never seen the ward on such a spiritual high! It made me super happy to see them like that. 

Everything is going wonderful! I'm almost positive that I will get transferred this next week. JUST when things start going amazing. But that's my life!  I am just going to work as hard as I can so that the ward leaves my hands in really good condition! 

Anyways, that's all for today! Sorry I have little time like always! I love you all, and thank you so much for all that you do, and for your support and prayers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment