Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Monday May 26, 2014

WELL, 

I've got some good news for the week, and also some bad news.... One of our investigators is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bad news is that our other investigators' mom told him that we are of the devil and that we worship Joseph Smith and everything. so we can't meet with him anymore which is super sad. Because this kid wants to be a missionary and everything! 

Bryson told me that you guys might move to texas? I think it's a sick idea! That would be super cool! I'm up for it! By the way could you thank everyone for the letters which I got this week! I am super greatful that everyone wrote me and emailed this last week! I felt so good when I opened up my email and saw one from everyone! So thank you so so so very much! 

Tell Jacob that obedience is absolutely number one and that there are no exceptions to any rules in the mission! 

I am really liking the Family Home Evening Idea. That just makes me more excited to come home and be with the family! That is super crazy that the school year is about to end. I swear just yesterday that it started and it is even more crazy to think that I will be home before the next school year ends! 

Thank you so so so much for praying for my investigators and putting them and the prayer lists in the temple. Obviously it has made some what of a difference becuase we are going to have a baptism this week! 

This last week I haven't had any super crazy experiences or anything like that. But I know the lord is watching over me because...well, lets just say im lucky I didn't die this last week! But everything is going good. I am super excited for this next cambio and I am hoping I go to a new sector. But other than that all is good! Thank you so much for all the prayers and support! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment