Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Monday May 19,2014

This week was a good one. Lots of work, but of course it paid off in the end. One of our investigators that we are teaching right now is awesome. Although he looks like he has never cut his hair nor shaved his beard in his life. He has been so prepared by the lord it's amazing. He is extremely receptive to the gospel and everything that leaves my mouth, true or false. Nah, just kidding.  But he has lots of energy and he acts like he is a member already when he comes to church. He participates, shares comments and everything! He has honestly started to change the ward a little bit. The members have been really supportive of him and his progress, which has been absolutly amazing. They have invited him to Noche de Hogares, and to participate in a special musical number that they are doing next sunday. I'm telling you it's absolutly amazing! The ward is actually coming together to help somebody make convenants with God! During my whole time I haven't seen the members like this! I hope it leaves a good impact! Another positive effect has been that we have had a lot more members come out with us to do visits and we have had some really good experiences. Some hermanos that have never come out with me, have now come out to work with us! Another miracle! This investigator has a fecha to get baptized on the 31st of this month along with another investigator that we are teaching so please pray for them! They are well needed here! 

Anyways, things here are going a little bit better, I can't lie though I'm hoping for a transfer this next cambio because I have been in this sector for a long time and I just kind of want something new. But all is well. 

Anyways, Thank you so much family for everything! I love you all so very very much! 

Elder Beals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment