Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Monday May 12, 2014


Alright I will start from the beginning.  I was extremely happy to talk to everyone yesterday and to really bring my energy back up to level normal. Hahaha thats super crazy that you guys think I have an accent because I can't hear it at all. 

This week has been good becuase I had the wonderful opportunity to talk with you guys and also our investigators are progressing really well. Like I said last week we started trying to read the Book of Mormon with all of them everyday in-between lessons and it has made all the difference in the world with their progression and I am reall starting to get a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and the power of it in conversion. Every single one of our investigators, that has a date to get baptized, came to church this week. So that was really great as well. All of them have dates for the 24th of May! We are super excited for that. We have also got the ward moving a little bit and we are starting to get a lot more support from the members. Especially the priesthood. They have started offering to come out with us instead of us just asking them to come with us. SO that has honestly been a miracle! 

But as of last night I feel like a huge load was let off of my shoulders and that everything is going to be alright. I'm just gonna work hard and do my best to be a great example and do everything to the best of my ability! I actually learned a lot of things last night and wow I am so so so glad that you and dad are my parents. You guys are such a blessing in my life. Thank you so very, very much! 

I love you so so so very much! thank you every week for the letters and the support! 

p.s. I cant send the video becuase its to big. 


I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment