Monday, November 25, 2013

So this last week I got transfered out of PorVenir and now I am in a place called FRUTILLAR! 
I took a 3 hour boat ride from PorVenir to Punta Arenas, then a 2 hour plane ride from there to Puerto Montt, then a 30 min bus ride from there to a bus station, then a 1 1/2 hour bus ride to Frutillar! So it was like a 7 hour transfer. Crazy crazy!!!! It is so beatiful here! So, so green and apparently it's the prettiest part of Chile!!!! I will send pictures next week cause I don't have my camera.  But man, there is so much work to do here! So much!" This week has been so much work and it has been so hard because in PorVenir we were teaching all day. And now here it's mostly knocking doors; which I hate to say, is very ineffective. My companion is fresh in the mission. He is form Peru and he is the only active member in his family. His mom is a member but she is less active and he doesn't even know her.  So... he doesn't have really any support at all. He lives with his grandparents and that's it. Now, I live in a house of four people and they're all latinos so my spanish is getting really good. They are helping me with my accent so it's all good! Anyways, thank so much family and friends for all you do"! I love you all so, so much! Thank you for all you do for me and all your prayers!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment