Monday, November 17, 2014

This last week was just another great week! We had the opportunity to be able to meet with Elder Viñas and Elder nelson and it was super, super wonderful! They are such inspired men! And their wives are just as inspired! I learned so, so, so much from them! From the mission work, to choosing my wife! Hahaha.  They talked about a lot of good stuff, that really got everyone excited! Also this week we had a conference with our mission president, so that just made it all the better!  So it was a really wonderful week! I've really grown a lot closer to Christ this last week.  And so, as expected, Satan has thrown a mix into everything! Everything leading up to the coming of Elder Nelson was absolutely crazy! The mission, our zone and our sector was just crazy! But now we are just going to keep pushing forward!" Anyways, I don't have a whole lot of time to write, like always.  But I love you all! I am so greatful for this wonderful gospel and the wonderful blessings I have recieved to be a member of Christ's church! Everyday I think of how big of a blessing the mission is for me! The Lord is so loving! And so smart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment