Sunday, September 7, 2014

Monday September 1, 2014

Well, well, well. 

This week has been absolutly fantastic! But at the same time so, so, so, so tiering!  I never thought that I would get to a point in my life that I would be so tired mentally and physically, but so energized spiritually!  This last week has been good.  But my companion and I have had to be all over the zone this last week.  So we have been in the sector very, very little and we didn't get much done there.  But our investigators are progressing very well! Friday we had our first lesson with the woman that I talked about last week. We passed by and started to teach her the restoration and when we finished we invited her to be baptized and also to pray to know if the church was true.  She told us that last Sunday before she came to church she already prayed to know if it was true and what she should be doing and everything and she said that she has already recieved an answer that it is the true church!!!! She did that before we even started teaching her!!!!!!! So that makes things absolutly awesome! She came to church this last Sunday and well and absolutly loved it! She is going to be such a great member and she is going to be baptized the 27th of September! I'm super exicted! 

We are also preparing a "chico" (that is a son) to a member that we reciently activated and he is going to be baptized this month as well! So we are seeing such good results here in the sector! This next week we are going to know transfers and I hope so much that my companion doesn't get transferred because we are working so, so hard and we have seen so many good things come to pass! 

I have made a goal to memorize two sciptures in spanish everyday and also bare my testimony at every opportunity that I have to do so.  I just started this morning! Juan 7:17 El que quiera hacer la voluntad de El, conocerá si la doctrina es de dios, o si yo hablo por mi mismo. and moroni 7:13 Mas he aquí, lo que es de dios invita e induce a hacer lo bueno continuamente, de manera que todo aquello que invita e induce a hacer lo bueno, y amar a dios y servirle es inspirado por dios. 

I want a photografic memory. 

Anyways, everything here is going really, really good! I am learning so, so, so very much!  I am so exited to learn and work everyday so I can get better and better! I know that this is the church of our savior jesus christ. I know that the scritpures were written by inspired men of God and that any person that reads them with the desire to become as God, will achive it! I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of our Savior Jesus Christ in this day. I love you all! Thank you so much for your prayers and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment