Monday, September 8, 2014

Well,,,,,,,, I have come to the end of another transfer here in the mission. This last one has passed by so, so, so, so freaking fast it is absolutly unreal!!!!! Now I only have 5 transfers left!!!!! Wow I can't even believe it! I never thought a day like this would even come in my mission or in my life. 

My companion and I will be staying together here for another transfer! I am so, so, so glad! Because we work so good together and we have so many plans for this next transfer! 

This last week has been a very successful week. We have some absolutely amazing investigators. They have been so, so, so prepared by the Lord. This coming Saturday we will have a baptismal interview for a boy that we have been teaching then the Saturday after that he will be getting baptized. On that same Saturday we will have a baptismal interview for another woman who will get baptized the Saturday after that! We are just having so much success! I have never seen the work move like this in Chile before, in any part! I am so, so excited! 

This last Saturday was daylight savings so we had to move time an hour forward. That has just brought me to my absolute physical limits. Yesterday, I fell asleep so fast! My goal to memorize 2 scriptures in Spanish everyday has gotten very hard. I can memorize the scriptures and have them word for word but then when we are in a lesson I can't remember where they are at in the scriptures.......  Hahahah. but I'm going to find out a way to better myself! 

Anyways, everything here in the mission is going really, really well! Lots of success. Lots of tiredness.  But in the end every moment is worth it! 

-ELDER BEALS-



Cutting the cake with the president


Zone Picture


Mi Companero

No comments:

Post a Comment