Monday, February 3, 2014

This last week was very good we have got lots of people that are moving along well and we are getting lots of opportunities to teach which of course I love. This Saturday we plan on having our baptism which we are extrememly excited to have because it is going to be a great opportunity for all of our other investigators to see! We have already planned it out and everything becuase we want a stong spiritual experience for the members and all of the investigators! This last week we passed by our friend from the states again and I could just see how the lord has prepared him for the missionaries to teach him! This next time we pass by we are going to start teaching him the restoration and we are going to invite him to be baptized! I'm going to attach a photo of the entrance to his yard..... It's so beautiful!!!! But I am super excited for him! He will be such a great leader for the church here! We have been doing really, really good and we are planning on finishing this last cambio off really really strong! And the next cambio here will be really, really great!! It has been such a great learning experience here so far I absolutly love it in this sector. There is so much potential here it unreal! 

Anyways, Elder Ballard is coming to my mission the 17th and I am so so stoked!!!! and I just might be singing in the choir for him when he comes! I will be traveling back to puerto varas where my zone was the last cambio because that is where he will be speaking!!!! 
Anyways, that will be all for today family! I love you all very much! 






No comments:

Post a Comment