Monday, February 10, 2014

This week was a wonderful, wonderful week! The last week of the cambios and we ended really, really good with a baptism of a girl who is super, super great! Her mom is less active but she came to the baptism and she is going to start coming to church! Her older brother is jealous that she got baptized. So we are going to start teaching him today becuase he wants to get baptized now! Which is super, super cool! Our investigator from the states has got to be the coolest guy! He is so, so, so cool! Yesterday, I gave him a Book of Mormon and also a book by Elder Ballard called Our Search for Happiness which is super, super cool! He is going to start reading it! Our baptism was super, super spiritual. My District Leader and I played an arrangement that I wrote in the mission called "If You Could Hie To Kolob". It was super super cool! We had a bunch of investigators there so it was super good for them as well! This next Monday Elder Ballard is coming to the mission! I don't get to sing in the choir for him but it's all good! I cant wait to see him! Also this Wednesday is cambios and I have a new companion coming. This next cambio we are going to have so much success I can tell! I am so so excited! Anyways, thank you so much family for everything! For all of your prayers and all that you do for me. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment