Monday, January 27, 2014

January 20, 2014


Alright, so this week was a little crazy and probably one of the most difficult weeks of the mission. Last monday when we got home our house had been robbed with a ton of stuff taken! All my bags where opened and searched. There were clothes everywhere! It was crazy! The police came over and everything. So this week started off a little rough, and everything seemed like a big trial! I was wondering why in the world The Lord would let his servants be robbed.  Then I was reading the Book of Mormon and a came across chapter 16 of nephi verses 15-31 and I learned that we need to have trials, downfalls and problems. We need to experience hard things in life, so that we can enjoy the good. When we experience very difficult challenges and then very sweet blessings we develop a desire to always do what is right so that life is better. Our baptism fell through. But it's all good; because we only moved it back a week so he could be more prepared to take on the name of Christ.  Which makes me happy becuase our investigator was happy to change the date and wasn't mad or anything.  Which shows he knows the importance of the covenant. Anyways; thank you so much family for all you love and support I am so grateful for all of you and your examples for me! Keep living the gospel!  It is the best thing in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment