Monday, July 15, 2013


I first want to say HAPPPPPPPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to my brother Jacob!!!!!!
You have been such and INFLUENCE in my life and I really do look up to you both Literaly and Emotionaly! Im so glad to hear that you got your Patriarcal Blessing!!!!! it is so cool! you only have a year left till your mission so PREPARE NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! it is going to come so fast!!!!! and you want to be as prepared as possible for that day!!!!!!!!!! so start reading that Book of Mormon and Marking it UP! study Preach My Gospel as welll! because it is truly words of modern day prophets which receieved revelation directly from the Lord!!!!!!! 

Also thank you so much Family for the wonderful package!!!!!!!!!! it's almost like you knew EVERY single thing that I've been cravin since I've been here!!!!! Thank you so much!!! 

So not a whole lot to email this week but I've been workin hard! It's starting to go by so so fast! which is good! I've never been so tired though! everyday my body just aches from all the walking and teaching! I can almost barley stay awake during lessons! 

This week we taught the most lessons we have taught the whole time I've been here and we had the most amount of members attend then we ever have had since I've been here! 

They changed the emails rules a little bit. I can't email anyone about any other person in the mission for the sake of privacy so sorry mom we cant talk about certain people any more. 

I've decided for me to better relate to the people here and understand them better I would relate them to people they remind me most of back at home..... hahaha and it's actually been really funny! But it really helps! 

Anyways, I love you so much my dear Family and Friends! I hope you are all doing well!

P.S. Does anyone know if Kylie got her call yet or if she get married or something? She hasn't written me in like 6 months!!!!! hahaha!  

Josh Flygare: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU IN OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO good to hear from you!!!!! I miss you so Much MAN!!!!! so MUCH!!!!! How is canada? What do you mean man? your spanish is ROCKIN! I wish my spanish was that good! its gonnna be so sick when we are back from our missions talking like crazy latinos! Dont get married before I get back bro!!!!! I Cant believe you have been out for more than a year!!!!! ahhhhh so crazy! sorry I cant email you personally, It's a mission rule and I got to be exactly obiedient cause I dont want to get sent home! hahah!!! Love you so much BRO! you better write me every week now!!!!!! 

KUNZZZZZZZZZ: Hey bro, how is everything in Africa? Did you recover from your sickness? Im sorry man! Im hoping like crazy I dont get sick! I hope you have plenty of food cause i hear that some missionaries in Africa are starving cause there is no food! hope thats not you! There is a lady in my Ward that is Exactly like your mom! It makes me miss your family and you so much more! I miss you man!!!!!! Keep workin hard out there though!!!! Love ya man!

ELDER SEVERSON: How is TEX man? I Hope your looking out for some good places that we can build our HUGE complex! How is the weather there? im so jealous of you and chris man! because it is FREEZING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wind in crazy!!!!! All is good though!!!!! have you got any baptisms yet? That'd be sick!!!!!! Love you tons bro!!!!! keep it real! 

SUMMERS: AHHHHH BRO its so good to hear from you man!!!!!! Mexico is crazy huh? dude, Chile is too! dogs every where!!!!!! I'm like Batman though, I just let them bite me and I stick myself up later like its no big deal!!!!! dude, I bet them Latinas are all over you with that GORILLA gel!!!!!!! tell them your a missionary though! Slick that hair everyday man! That gel is SICK!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment