Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alright, so this last week was so freezzzzzzing cold!!!!!!! the coldest its been the whole time I've been here! this week they split my sector in half and sent in some Hermanas that are pretty chill I guess but they ended up taking like 4 or 5 of our investigators who we had worked so hard to find and were preparing for baptism. And they took a ton of our less actives as well. So my companion and I were outside knocking doors all day everyday during the coldest part of the year. I seriously want to cut off my legs, they were so cold! but its all good because the hard work makes the week go by faster! We found a bunch of new people as well! We have been working so hard to build this ward because it is so weak. And this week we had the most members that they have had for a long time however, because our sector split none of our investigators in the hermanas sector attended church this Sunday... which worrys me! I hope the investigators will like the sisters. 

Everyday the people that live in front of us play american music.... I'm talkin the good stuff! the stuff I jam too and it is so nice to hear american music!!!!!! it makes me feel so good!!!! I always just want to bust out and dance!!!! hahahah! 

Oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week mom!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! last monday I was so sad because I wasn't celebrating Jacobs birthday with him!

I love hearing from everyone!!!!! thank you so much for your support and love!!!!!! you are all amazing blessings in my life!!!! 

Mom: I cannot find my Patriarchal Blesssing!!!!!! will you please scan it and send it to me? thank you so much! also can you send me a bunch of our paul cardall music on the computer!!!! I need some music!!!! Thank you mom! I love you so much!!!!!! 

I love you all!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment