Monday, February 2, 2015


Well this last week has been really good! I have just felt so, so good here! The members are such a big inspiration to me!  This last week was a little slow. Our investigator that has a baptismal date was out of town last week so we couldn't teach her.  And this week she is going to be gone as well!  But she is progressing super well.  Still reading and praying everyday!  We had our fast, and incredibly, it was like super, super easy this time.  But we fasted so that we can find more people and also the members fasted as well.  We got one reference!!  I am so happy!  It is a family that we are going to go and pass by today!  I have a goal to baptize  three people before I end the mission!  So we have to just kick in the gears and get things moving! I am super excited for the challenge.  This last week I have also been thinking a lot about courage and how I can get this zone kicking in gear as well! I realized that the courage and energy of the missionaries has got to go up and so this week we are going to try to do everything to make that happen! Anyways, everything has been super great here! The work is progressing! I love being here!  Time is just flying!  It won't stop! I love you all! Thank you all so much for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment