Monday, February 16, 2015

This week was just wonderful! Saturday we had the baptism of our investigator.  She is super, super great. Her family is so happy. Her mom got baptized in January and now we are going to start working on the dad!  The baptism was such a spiritual baptism.  There was such a strong feeling of perseverance and just that we all one day can live with God.  A sister in the ward and I did a musical special of Come Thou Fount!  It was super powerful as well!  Sunday was a crazy day though. We had the confirmation and everything, and then some crazy guy came to church. He isn't a member but he always tries to get up and talk.  Last week he made it to the pulpit.  So this week they put me in charge of him. My job was to keep him from getting up and yelling over the pulpit.  So I went and sat next to him when he came in.  Sure enough... right after the first speaker he stood up to go and talk.  So I grabbed him and pulled him back onto the bench.  He tried to get up again, so I just put my arm across him and he just pushed my arm and then swung at me like three times, trying to punch me.  He missed of course, because I'm faster than Rocky. Hahah  But it was super crazy.  Then he ended up trying to get up again like two more times and I still wouldn't let him.  Then he started saying to me I'm a son of God. I'm a son of God. I should speak.  Super, super crazy!  But some good memories. Hahaha.  Anyways, everything here is going good.  The work is moving. The Lord blesses us every week with miracles that I have no idea how they happen. I just know the the Lord provides the means to those who strive to do His will. I love you all!  Thank you so much for your support and love and prayers! 

baptism of Leonora

No comments:

Post a Comment