Monday, October 7, 2013


Alright so this week was a little slow but it was a fantastic week because of conference!!!!!
 
I didn't really understand everything because it was all in spanish and by the time we got to the last session my brain hurt so bad from trying to interpret everything that I caught almost nothing! But it doesn't even matter because the spirit is what testifies of the truth and really speaks to men!
 
My convert is doing wonderful! She is such a powerful person! Thank you so much for the prayers and support for her! I definetly know that they have had an affect in the simple process of conversion and following our savior Jesus Christ!
 
Yesterday was the day of transfers and it looks like I will be staying here in Porvenir for another 6 weeks! My companion and I have lots of high goals and expectations for this next 6 weeks and what we want to see come out from the Branch and our Investigators and I am so extremely excited!!!!
 
SHOUT OUT TO HERMANA DEWEY!!!!! During conference inbetween the session they had some program on and I SAW MY MTC TEACHER!!!!!!!! she was a teacher in a class in the mexico mtc!!!!! That is so sick!!!!!
 
It is so wonderful to hear from everyone and to hear about the BYU and other sport updates! Thank you so very much!!!! Wow, I can't believe it's hunting time.  It's kinda weird but I actually miss hunting.  Mostly because I wish I was spending time with my dad.
 
I love you all and I would encourage you to ALWAYS live the commandments of the LORD!!!! Never ever look back! If you need a recomfirmation, then ask for it as many times as you need it! The lord has blessings waiting to be taken up! We simply have to go and pick them up!
 
Also I would like to invite you all to take heed of the words of the prophets that we just heard and get involed in the work of the missionaries in the area you live!!!! The importance of this commandment is VERY BIG!!! as missionaries we are incapable without the members! Please help the missionaries in whatever way the lord wants you to!
 
LOVE, ELDER BEALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment