Monday, August 26, 2013


WOW so this last week was absouluty amazing!!! I've never had so much success my whole time out here!!!! 

My companion, Elder Jensen and I, work so so so so hard and the lord has blessed us like I've never seen before!!!!!! It has been such a humbling experience!!!!!!! I've never been so happy in my whole life!!! we have amazing investigators and they are all progressing! However, I know for a fact that our success that we had this last week was completely from the hands of the lord!!! i would be lying to say that the success of the sector came souly from our efforts. I can testify that everything good that happened this last week was from the lord! 

We broke all the records in the sector!!!!!!!! however, like I said I know it was the lord blessing us! 

Well, this week is real transfers and so elder jensen is leaving and I'm getting a new companion this Wednesday. which I am kinda sad because we had such short time together. But my new companion, Elder Jones, is pretty awesome so I'm excited! but I am also kinda nervous because I'm the lead for the sector now and I've only been here two weeks!!!!! however, I know that if the lord trusts me that I can trust myself and I just have to continue to rely on the spirit! 

It's so good to hear that everyone back at home is doing good! I love you all and miss you all so much!!!! I hope that everything continues to be rewarding, learning, experiences because that is the only way to return to our father and heaven! KEEP BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN! 

LOVE YOU ALL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment