Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Alright, alright, so this last week was just absolutly crazy!!!!!! the APs called me and Tuesday and said "pack your backs your going on an emergency transfer tomorrow!"
 
so boom! I'm here now!!!! I am on an island called TIERRA DEL FUEGO! in english that means land of the fire! half the island is part of chile and the other half is part of argentina! its absolutly crazy!!!! I had to take a 3 hour boat ride to get here and my companion and I are the only missionaries on the island!!!!! so we don't ever get to see other missionaries. I had to buy all my food in Punta Arenas because there aren't places to buy regular groceries here! It's a little cold here!!!! super super windy! But the people here are really nice! Their spanish is a little different though.... no se. But all is well!
 
My new companion is elder JENSEN!!! he is from California and he is a great companion!!!! I really think we are going to have a lot of success here!!!! there hasn't been a baptism here for a really long time so I hope we can get a couple here!
 
I was a little sad to have to leave my last sector especialy because it was on such short notice!!!! But the people there are in good hands I think....
 
CHAD!!!! thank you so much for the advice and the counsel!  the last couple weeks were getting pretty stressful at some points, but all is good now and really thank you so much!!!! Really means the world to me!!! Thank you!!!!
 
Thank you so much family and friends for keeping me updated and posted!!! I miss you all so much and love you all!!!!! Always remember the lord and all he has done for us!!!!
 
Jacob: make sure you work as hard as you can this senior year! I promise you that you're going to want good grades! your future literally depends on it!!! so give it your all! I'm glad to hear that your having all this fun without me!!!! shoot bro, I wish I was there!!!! love you tons buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment