Monday, June 10, 2013



HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!
first off, I can only send two letters a week..... really no bueno.... second off.... this keyboard is in spanish.
alright, I dont even know where to begin! this place is absolutly crazy!!!!! the past week I have been in absolute culture shock and have complete homesickness. I miss my family and friends so much!!! the MTC was so so so good compared to here! I miss everyone! however, Im all better now!
haha, this place is great! I am curently in Puenta Arenes, its the most southern mission is Chile!!! cray cray! its pretty cold here but Im as tough as a freakin OX so its no big deal! my companion is a great person! hard working, obedient, all that good stuff! but best of all he is from orem utah!!! thank goodness because its just me and him chillin in probably the worst house ive ever been in. but..... All is well! My companions name is Elder Werner and he is white. my screen on my camera broke the second day here in chile, but it still takes pictures... so thats good. we have been working way hard and i have already challange 4 people to be baptized!!!!! crazy i know. the first person said no.... second person was a member of the church already........ hahahahah and the last 2 accepted!!! and are to be baptized on july 13th!!!!!! i love serving the lord!!!
the food here is..... different but its whateves... i have cereal for breakfast, a HUGE lunch, and then starve to death for dinner. haha. the bishop here is probably the second funniest person ive ever met! he is a very hard worker and he likes me so much that he asks if he can come out with us every day!!! he works with us for about 4 hours and all he does is crack jokes is the very little english that he thinks he is fluent in!!! hahahahha so funny! the members here are amazing people but this sundaywas an all time low for the amount of people who attended. my goal is to fill the whole chapel by the time i leave here the sector and im not even joking im gonna do it!!!!
Wednesday i will start teaching a sister in the ward how to play the piano because they dont have anyone that plays the piano here!!!! hahah dont know how its gonna really work cause i dont speak no espanol but im certainly willing.
tonight we are teaching a sister who had a son leave on a mission the same day as me and so now she thinks im her son while hers is gone. she is a really really nice lady.
I want my family and friends to know how much I love you all! i can honestly say i can feel your love and your prayers everyday!!!! i feel like ive grown so close to all of you although i havent seen most of you for like 2 months!
wow i just realized i havent even been out for 2 months.... anyways, love you all!!!!! I love to recieve your emails of support, they are so comforting!!!! i will try and write personal notes at the bottom!!!
Family: Love you so much, miss you so much!
Elder Hullinger: I miss you bro, work hard out there!! love ya man! keep me in the loop!
Chris: hope all is well in africa, pray for you everyday!!!!
Bronson: how them thugs in Texas? tell them i said hi!!!!
Faith: found the note you left in my notebook! hope all is well!
Ashlyn: Love you so much! work hard out there!!!! thanks for all the pictures!!! miss you tons!
Keegan: Bro, I miss you man!!! how is mexico? hope your working hard! love ya tons!
Hermano Brown! you have changed my life!!! hope you know that! i miss you so much!!!! i hope all is well. get married soon!!!
Erika: how you doing? how is home? you gotta get out here soon! hope your still planning on our trip to DisneyLand!!!!! im counting down.
LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment