Monday, December 8, 2014

Well this week was super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super crazy! I have never had anything like it in my whole mission! 
I'll just sum it all up is a few words.....

Church only lasted 15 minutes yesterday before we had to leave... but that is all I can say until I get home!!!! Super crazy! 

This week has been a great week though, and full of spiritual experiences as well as edification. I got a new compaion who is here to work, so that is super nice. Friday we had a mission conference with all the other zone leaders in the mission.  We talked about some crazy changes that are coming to the mission.  When Elder Nelson came here they had a meeting and made a whole bunch of changes which are super cool.  They are changes that I have been wanting to happen since I was in Porvenir!  I couldn't even believe it when our president started talking about it!  It is so, so cool! I had such a strong spiritual confirmation!  My compaion and I are working super hard!  I have already seen a difference in the work since he has been here! Which makes me so happy to see the things progressing again! Our investigators are progressing really well and getting so much closer to the Lord! My convert here is absolutly incredible! He is one of the greatest people I know!  He just makes me so proud!  He is doing everything he can to progess in the gospel!  He calls us every once in a while just to see how we are doing and to tell me how far he is in the Book of Mormon! He is such a cool kid! Anyways, everything is running well! I love you all family and friends! Thank you for the prayers and support! love you all! 

-Elder Beals- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment